Executive and Continuing Professional Education:
An Overview of Workshop Topics
During the conference, there will be opportunities to attend smaller workshops and kitchen sessions on specific topics. Due to the limited number of spaces available for each workshop and kitchen session, we highly recommend that each registrant sign up online for their individual requests.
Online workshop registration will open on Tuesday, December 11 at 9am PST/12pm EST!
Please Complete the Following Steps for Workshop Registration:
- Workshop and kitchen session registration requires you to use the same e-mail address you provided when you registered for the Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives conference. All conference attendees can register for two workshops and one kitchen session. Three (3) workshops and no kitchen sessions is also an option, but we encourage everyone to enjoy a kitchen workshop if they are interested.
- Download the schedule and determine which kitchen sessions and workshops you would like to attend, if any. You may only attend one kitchen session.
- Online Workshop Registration for breakout sessions will open beginning Tuesday, December 11th at 9 a.m. PT/ noon ET.
- Follow this link to register online for the 2019 Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives workshops (Or copy and paste the following link into your browser window: https://www.cvent.com/Events/Register/RegNumConfirmation.aspx?e=e2aa6493-e891-40f1-9c10-eded595e79b1.
- Enter your email address and confirmation number. You can also request to have your confirmation number re-sent to you.
- Click “OK”, then “Modify” in the top left corner.
- The system will have you verify and/or update your contact information, then click the "Next" button.
- Select one (1) kitchen session and two (2) workshops, or three (3) workshops and no kitchen session from the drop-down lists. Note that all kitchen sessions are organized under a single drop-down list, while the workshop selections are organized by date and time. You can only choose one workshop or kitchen session for each time. You can also choose not to attend a kitchen session, or to forego attending any activities in a given block. If any of the choices you select create a timing conflict, the system will let you know of the error so that you can make an alternate selection. If a kitchen session or workshop is already sold out, then it will not appear on the drop-down list. You can also register for Pre-Conference Activities or purchase an onsite parking pass on this page. When you've made your kitchen session and workshop selections, click "Next".
- Your workshop selections will appear on the next page under “Agenda”. Click the "Next" button, and then “Finish” to complete your session registration.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that will detail your workshop selections, as well as any pre-or-post-conference activities that you registered for.
- Your selected kitchen sessions/workshops will be printed on the back of your name badge when you check in at The Culinary Institute of America in February.
You can change your workshop or kitchen session selections at any time by repeating steps 4-9 above.