Spouse Meal Program Sign-up
Register here for the Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives 2020 Spouse Meal Program!
Because so many attendees travel with their spouses to the Napa Valley, we are pleased to offer a special meal program that allows your spouse or significant other to attend a number of the demonstration meal events. The cost for this is $300, payable as a separate registration.
Included in the Spouse Program:
- Wednesday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
- Wednesday evening Happy Hour and Exhibitor Passport Reception
- Thursday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
- Thursday evening Networking and Wine Reception
- Friday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
NOT Included in the Spouse Program:
- Admission to any workshop or plenary sessions
- Continuing education credit
Spouses or significant others who wish to attend lectures and workshops and receive CEUs must register as a conference attendee. Due to space constraints, registration for the Spouse Meal Program is limited to the first 30 paid requests and is now sold out.
For any questions about the Spouse Meal Program, please contact: