Register now for 2018 Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives!
If you’d like to attend the next Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives conference, here is what you need to do
- Register and pay for the conference (registration will open spring 2017 for the 2018 conference)
- Sign up and pay for any of the following optional additions: pre-conference activities (like Napa Valley winery tours), the spouse meal program, or an onsite parking pass
- Make your travel and lodging arrangements
- Review the conference schedule
- Sign-up for workshops and one hands-on kitchen session (Workshop registration will open in early December. We will send an email in mid-November with details and instructions about how to register).
- Download or review conference materials, including copies of presentations and select recipes. (Downloadable files will be posted on the website the Monday before the conference begins.)
Unfortunately, volunteer opportunities and scholarships are not available for this conference.
Join Us for the Inaugural 2018 Teaching Kitchen Research Day in Napa Valley prior to HKHL 2018!
The inaugural 2018 Research Day on Teaching Kitchens and Related Self Care Practices will be held on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at the Vintage Estate in Napa Valley, California. This research event is being co-sponsored by the Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health and The Culinary Institute of America. The call for abstracts and registration is now open at www.tkcresearchday.org. CME credits are available. Visit www.tkcresearchday.org to view the exciting agenda, and to register now.