Register now for 2018 Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives!
If you’d like to attend the next Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives conference, here is what you need to do
- Register and pay for the conference (registration will open spring 2017 for the 2018 conference)
- Sign up and pay for any of the following optional additions: pre-conference activities (like Napa Valley winery tours), the spouse meal program, or an onsite parking pass
- Make your travel and lodging arrangements
- Review the conference schedule
- Sign-up for workshops and one hands-on kitchen session (About two months before the conference, an e-mail with instructions will be sent from The Culinary Institute of America with specific instructions on how to do this.)
- Download or review conference materials, including copies of presentations and select recipes. (Downloadable files will be posted on the website the Monday before the conference begins.)
Unfortunately, volunteer opportunities and scholarships are not available for this conference.