If you’d like to attend the next Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives conference, here is what you need to do:
- Register and pay for the 2019 conference
- Sign up and pay for any of the following optional additions: pre-conference activities (like Napa Valley winery tours), the spouse meal program, or an onsite parking pass
- Make your travel and lodging arrangements
- Review the conference schedule
- Sign-up for workshops and one hands-on kitchen session (Workshop registration will open in early December. We will send an email in mid-November with details and instructions about how to register).
- Download or review conference materials, including copies of presentations and select recipes. (Downloadable files will be posted on the website the Monday before the conference begins.)
Unfortunately, volunteer opportunities and scholarships are not available for this conference.