Harvard School of Public Health Executive and Continuing Professional Education handles the registration for this conference. More registration information for 2016 is coming soon!
If you have questions about registering for this course, please call the Harvard School of Public Health Executive and Continuing Professional Education at 617-432-2100.
The general registration information for the conference is as follows:
- Title: Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives: Caring for Our Patients and Ourselves
- Date: February 25 - 28, 2016
- Course Number: Coming soon!
- Areas of Medical Interest: Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Family Practice, Endocrinology, Preventive Medicine, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Nursing, Cardiology
- Also Welcome: Healthcare and insurance executives, healthcare foodservice directors and executive chefs
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Through October 15, 2015)
- General Registration Fee (October 16 - February 25, 2015)
- Medical Residents and Fellows in Training
- Location: The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, St. Helena, CA in the Napa Valley
- Conference Director(s): David M. Eisenberg, MD (Harvard) and Mark Erickson, CMC (CIA)
- Offered by: The Harvard School of Public Health, the Samueli Institute, The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, St. Helena, CA in the Napa Valley
- Program Subject to Change: The Harvard School of Public Health and The Culinary Institute of America reserve the right to make modest changes in speakers, session topics, or other program details.
Please note, due to the interactive nature of the hands-on training in kitchen facilities used in this course, enrollment must be limited to the first 380 full fee registrants and the first 20 medical residents/fellows. It is highly recommended that you pay by credit card at the same time you complete the registration form online. You are not confirmed on the course attendee list until payment has been received.
2016 Cancellation Fees
- Cancellations on or before December 25, 2015: Receive your registration fee refund minus a $225 cancellation fee
- Cancellations made between December 26, 2015 and January 24, 2016: Receive a 50% refund on your registration fee
- Cancellations made after January 25, 2016: No refunds or substitutions available
Up to 60 days in advance of the conference, we will accept a conference cancellation and refund all but a $225 administrative processing fee. Between 59 and 30 days prior to the start of the conference, we will refund 50% of your conference fee or allow you to substitute the name of a different attendee. Unfortunately, there are no refunds or substitutions possible within 29 or fewer days before the start date of the conference. This is due to the complex nature of workshop registration and meal planning that must take place in advance. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
All requests for substitutions or cancellations must be made in writing.