Pricing and Policies
General information for the 2019 Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives conference is below:
- Title: Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives: Caring for Our Patients and Ourselves
- Date: February 6 - 8, 2019
- Areas of Medical Interest: Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Family Practice, Endocrinology, Preventive Medicine, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Nursing, Cardiology
- Also Welcome: Healthcare and insurance executives, healthcare foodservice directors and executive chefs
- Location: The Culinary Institute of America at Copia, Napa, CA
- Conference Director(s): David M. Eisenberg, MD (Harvard) and Mark Erickson, CMC (CIA)
- Offered by: The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, The Culinary Institute of America
- Program Subject to Change: The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and The Culinary Institute of America reserve the right to make modest changes in speakers, session topics, or other program details.
If you have questions about registration, please contact:
Please note, due to the interactive nature of the hands-on training in kitchen facilities used in this course, enrollment must be limited to the first 380 full fee registrants and the first 20 medical residents/fellows. It is highly recommended that you pay by credit card at the same time you complete the registration form online. You are not confirmed on the course attendee list until payment has been received.
Unfortunately, volunteer opportunities and scholarships are not available for this conference.
Children under the age of 21 are not permitted to attend the conference.
2019 Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations on or before November 5, 2018: Receive your registration fee refund minus a $225 cancellation fee
- Cancellations made between November 6, 2018 and January 5, 2019: Receive a 50% refund on your registration fee
- Cancellations made after January 6, 2019: No refunds or substitutions available
Up to 3 months in advance of the conference (November 5, 2018), we will accept a conference cancellation and refund all but a $225 administrative processing fee. Between 3 months and 30 days prior to the start of the conference (November 6, 2018 - January 5, 2019), we will refund 50% of your conference fee. Unfortunately, there are no refunds or substitutions possible within 30 or fewer days (after January 6, 2019) before the start date of the conference. This is due to the complex nature of workshop registration and meal planning that must take place in advance. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons"
Your registration may be transferred to a colleague within the same registration category for a $150 administrative transfer fee.
All requests for substitutions or cancellations must be made in writing.