Registration for the 2017 Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives Conference is now open!
If you have questions about registration, please contact Caitlin Petrucelli at 707-967-2498 or email@example.com.
General conference information is below:
- Title: Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives: Caring for Our Patients and Ourselves
- Date: February 9 - 12, 2017
- Areas of Medical Interest: Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Family Practice, Endocrinology, Preventive Medicine, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Nursing, Cardiology
- Also Welcome: Healthcare and insurance executives, healthcare foodservice directors and executive chefs
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Through August 31, 2016): $1,295
- Advance Registration Rate (September 1 - November 15, 2016): $1,395
- General Registration Fee (November 16, 2016 - February 8, 2017): $1,595
Licensed Healthcare Professionals: Capacity limited to 30 total
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Through August 31, 2016): $1,035
- Advance Registration Rate (September 1 - November 15, 2016): $1,115
- General Registration Fee (November 16, 2016 - February 8, 2017): $1,275
Fellows and Students in Training: Capacity limited to 20 total
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Through August 31, 2016): $650
- Advance Registration Rate (September 1 - November 15, 2016): $750
- General Registration Fee (November 16, 2016 - February 8, 2017): $850
- MD Registration:
- Location: The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, St. Helena, CA in the Napa Valley
- Conference Director(s): David M. Eisenberg, MD (Harvard) and Mark Erickson, CMC (CIA)
- Offered by: The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, St. Helena, CA in the Napa Valley
- Program Subject to Change: The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and The Culinary Institute of America reserve the right to make modest changes in speakers, session topics, or other program details.
Please note, due to the interactive nature of the hands-on training in kitchen facilities used in this course, enrollment must be limited to the first 380 full fee registrants and the first 20 medical residents/fellows. It is highly recommended that you pay by credit card at the same time you complete the registration form online. You are not confirmed on the course attendee list until payment has been received.
2017 Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations on or before November 21, 2016: Receive your registration fee refund minus a $225 cancellation fee
- Cancellations made between November 22, 2016 and January 5, 2017: Receive a 50% refund on your registration fee
- Cancellations made after January 6, 2017: No refunds or substitutions available
Up to 80 days in advance of the conference (November 21, 2016), we will accept a conference cancellation and refund all but a $225 administrative processing fee. Between 79 and 35 days prior to the start of the conference (November 22, 2016 - January 5, 2017), we will refund 50% of your conference fee. Unfortunately, there are no refunds or substitutions possible within 34 or fewer days (after January 25, 2017) before the start date of the conference. This is due to the complex nature of workshop registration and meal planning that must take place in advance. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Cancellation policies are "for any and all reasons."
Your registration may be transferred to a colleague within the same registration category for a $150 administrative transfer fee.
All requests for substitutions or cancellations must be made in writing.